1845 Salvo Lane – 1849 Salvo Lane are two adjacent building lots on Johns Island, SC just off Maybank Highway about 7 miles to Downtown Charleston and 20 minutes to Freshfields Market near the entrances to Kiawah and Seabrook Islands. Come build your dream home (or homes)!
1845 Salvo Lane – 1849 Salvo Lane are the last two vacant lots at the end of a short private road where there is no thru-traffic. Located in Charleston County jurisdiction, there is an approved 4 bedroom conventional septic system permit from DHEC for each lot. Public water is available from a water line easement immediately adjacent to 1849 Salvo Lane – St Johns Water has agreed to allow new taps be installed by the buyer.
- Zoning is R-4 (residential 4 units per acre) in Charleston County jurisdiction.
- Both lots are located in an X flood zone meaning flood insurance is not mandatory.
- Offered at $40,000 each. Status: UNDER CONTRACT
- 15-20 minutes to Kiawah Freshfields Market or to Downtown Charleston under normal driving conditions.
- Each lot is DHEC-approved for a four (4) bedroom home with conventional septic system.
- Public water is available in the St Johns Water easement along the southern border with The Villages. Water tap fees have not been paid.
- Each parcel has fee simple title to the portion of Salvo Lane extending through the westernmost portion of the lots. The R/W is maintained by Charleston County Public Works.
- 1849 Salvo Lane is at the end of the private road, and has great southern exposure (sunny and breezy) overlooking a pond owned by the adjacent neighborhood HOA, The Villages at St Johns Woods.
Buyer should perform their due diligence to determine the suitability of these lots for their intended use. All information is deemed to come from reliable sources; however, neither the listing agent nor the owners offer any warranty or guarantee of accuracy.
This listing is brought to you by Jim Bobo Real Estate LLC
10605 Highway 78 E
Summerville, SC 29483
Tel (843) 442-7275
Fax (888) 456-6618
Licensed Real Estate Broker in South Carolina
Contact Jim for more information by clicking here.